What are the ten most stimulating Bible-related books that you have read?
1. James B. Jordan, Through New Eyes
2. Meredith Kline, Images of the Spirit
3. Peter Leithart, A House For My Name
4. N.T. Wright, Jesus and the Victory of God
5. N.T. Wright, Romans
6. Richard B. Hays, Echoes of Scripture in the Letters of Paul and Echoes of Scripture in the Gospels
7. Robert Alter, The Art of Biblical Narrative
8. Peter Leithart, 1&2 Kings
9. John Barclay, Paul and the Gift
10. Craig Keener, The Gospel of John
If you have any questions for me, please leave them on my Curious Cat account. If you have found these videos helpful, please tell your friends. If you would like to support my continued production of them, you can do so on my Patreon account. You can also get the audio of these videos on Soundcloud or iTunes.